Sunday, October 7, 2012

How Music Effects Video: A Personal Observation

The weekend before last, my mother and I took a trip up to Indiana to visit the Hill-Rom hospital bed factory. On the way there I decided to put my new camera to use and film the airplane taking off. It was something I've always wanted to do but never had the courage. Not with the flight attendants checking the aisles to make sure all electronics were indeed off. (I'm such a rebel, I know.) I was listening to Ephixa's "Lost Woods Dubstep Remix" and managed to time it just so, so that when the bass dropped, the plane lifted. I did my best to recreate this scenario in video form. Please enjoy. (Even if you're not one for dubstep, it's cool to see how the feeling and mood of the music changes the way the film effects you.)



No comments:

Post a Comment